Monday, November 8, 2010

My Baby Girl is Teething!!

Analeigh is growing up sooo fast!! Just the other day, ECI was over and she weighed 13.2 lbs and measured 23 inches long. She's 7 months old tomorrow and I can hardly believe it! She got her first taste of baby cereal in her 6 am bottle and she's teething!! I had noticed she'd been slobbering a lot lately and it looked like I could see some white in her gums but this morning the nurse said she could feel the tooth coming through her gums. WOW!! :)

I don't have much else in the way of exciting news except that I'm happy to report that baby girl has been on 1/4 of a liter of oxygen for the last few days and seems to be tolerating it fairly well. Her sats are not as good as they were on 1/2 liter but an adjustment period is to be expected. Initially I had hoped to have her completely weened off before we go back to see the pulmonologist on December 6, but I really don't think that's going to be possible now. When we changed her to 1/2 liter, she didn't even miss a beat but I can tell that with the 1/4 liter, it's a little bit more work for her. I sure don't want to rush it!

On another note, I am so excited about Thanksgiving! My mom, sister, niece and I went shopping this past Saturday to find the girls matching outfits for the holiday. It's crazy but they're both in 3-6m size now so it was easy just to get 2 of everything. They are going to be so cute, I just know it! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment